- Category: Uncategorised
Campus Partners, an affiliate of The Ohio State University, is requesting proposals for architectural design services for WOSU. The new home for WOSU is expected to be a state of the art, digitally functional operation that addresses the future of broadcast media. The new building will be about 63,000 gross square feet and 55,000 sf of fit out for new studios, content production area, administrative and staff workplace and support space. A preliminary program and concept plan has been completed. It anticipates four stories plus basement with a first floor mezzanine.
- The WOSU Building will be located at the northeast corner of 14th Avenue and Pearl Alley in Columbus, Ohio on a site of approximately 11,000 sf. The proposed site is included within the master plan of east of High Street.
- Entrance off the corner of 14th and Pearl Alley and visible from 14th Avenue and High Street. The first level facing Pearl Street should provide a public connection engaging the street.
- Architectural style that integrates with the historic civic spaces on the west side of High Street and the rest of the 15+HIGH development.
- Synergies are seen between performance venues in Ohio State University's Arts District and WOSU programming.
- A new parking garage is planned approximately 300 ft. north of the proposed site.
Interested firms can apply by accessing the full Request for Proposals. For more information, click here.